Advertise  |  Contact Us  |  Forum  |  Members Rigs   |  Links  |  Support L4J  |  Write-Ups
Links

Author Topic: Hottest links  (Read 5858 times)

• kizer

• Its Deja Vu Time again
    • Forum Supporter
    • Post Whore
      • 2000 TJ
      • 1998 XJ
      • Links4Jeeps.com
    Hottest links
    « on: December 24, 2003, 01:12:44 AM »
    What exactly is a hottest link?

The hottest links aka Sponsored name is really used to place the link at the top of the category unlike a recriprocal link there is no need for a link back to links4jeeps.com.

In order to be listed in the hottest links grouping you would of had to either of sponsored a link meaning you paid to raise it to the top or I found the link to be so cool I just moved it up to the top listing on my own. If payment is not an option maybe some other type of arrangement could be agreed upon.

A hot link will remain on the main page and at the top of its category until funds have expired.  Now sponsored links will hold a spot on the top of each page as well as a spot on the main page until funds run out.

A daily amount is deleted from the provided funds until it reaches 0. When the funs reach 0 the link will be removed from the main page, demoted from top posistion in its category and returned to a regular link.

Any link can be considered a hot link.