_ > Site Comments, Suggestions, News and HELP!?!?!

Decals

(1/3) > >>

kizer:
I found my stock of decals. I thought I had them earlier and made some promises to a few of you and well. I found them again. ;)

Heres what I have.

Quanity (70) 3.5" tall X 3" wide - Letters are a bit more sharp, but  over all I wasn't completely happy with the quality of this decal, but it would still look nice on a Jeep. ;)

Quanity (24) 2" tall X 11.5" wide - Letters are actually very sharp, but my scanner sucks today

Quanity (1) 1.25" tall X 6.25" long - Letters are actually very sharp, but my scanner sucks today Gone

Quanity (2) 2" tall X 11.5" wide -------- NOTE This are actually White, but white wouldn't scan or show up here very well. - Letters are actually very sharp, but my scanner sucks today

Quanity (1) 2" tall X 11.5" wide -------- NOTE This are all silver, but it didn't want to scan properly so.......... - Letters are actually very sharp, but my scanner sucks today

I'm still looking to have more printed and I will admit I haven't looked really hard for a new decal guy, but I will eventually. I used to pick more up when the google ad thing would send me a check now and then, but I either got lazy or the demand has been low. I'm guessing a little bit of both since I haven't been honoring requests lately.  :'(

Anyways I'll send decals over to whomever asks for them and when they are gone they are gone. Well until I pickup some more funds and order some.

Those that want decals please post up your intrest and what you want. That way I can keep a running list and I'll PM each one of you for your address. If I don't have you post up here then I would get several PM's and honestly it gets hard because for some reason or another I screw things up. Thanks.

poorboy_616:
One, 2x11.5 in Black print on white background (the first of the small ones?)

Those look good by the way!

Once I have steady employment again, I will be shooting some money towards the site.

Mailed out.

kizer:
Actually the black ones are all black. Kinda bums me out too. It used to be outlined in white. One of the reasons I didn't think they would be popular.

krashwoods:
I would like 1 black 2"x11.25" and 2 2"x11.25" white please. These will look great on the jeep! How much r they?

From Kizer
PM'd you and updated the top totals to reflect this request.

Mailed out

TwiztedAgony:
Don't wanna ask for to many and not leave any for others .. but 2 white ones, 4 black ones, and like 6 flag ones work? Thx

PM'd
At first I had reservations about sending so many until I heard you had like 8 Jeeps. hahahaha

Mailed Out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version