_ > Site Comments, Suggestions, News and HELP!?!?!

Merry Christmas Everybody

(1/3) > >>

kizer:
I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm personally at home assisting Santa since he dropped off a Train Set and a few other goodies this evening, but I hope everybody is playing it safe and has an opportunity to see their loved ones this weekend.

What I don't understand is if his Elves can build the stuff how come they can't build it and deliver it put together. I know the box said some assembly required, but I've been assembling for the last 5hours while the kids our off with their mom. LOL

RioGrande95:
Merry Christmas! I'm spending Christmas with the family in Bend. Went bar hopping with the cousins, and I'm pretty sure I just ate a recently de-listed fish for dinner. Now we're drinking beer and playing board games while watching a slide show of last year's Christmas get together. Doesn't get much better than this.

Kizer, kind of reminds me of assembling furniture from ikea. Can't wait for the time I buy something that comes with "some welding required" ;)

jeepwife:
Merry Christmas everyone.  We are waiting for the kids to go to sleep so that santa can deliver gifts and mommy has a bunch of stuff that needs to be wrapped while daddy has fun with a few toys that say some assembly needed.

BlueXJ:
Thanks, same back atcha

TwiztedAgony:
Merry Christmas!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version