_ > Site Comments, Suggestions, News and HELP!?!?!

Merry Christmas Everybody

(1/3) > >>

I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm personally at home assisting Santa since he dropped off a Train Set and a few other goodies this evening, but I hope everybody is playing it safe and has an opportunity to see their loved ones this weekend.

What I don't understand is if his Elves can build the stuff how come they can't build it and deliver it put together. I know the box said some assembly required, but I've been assembling for the last 5hours while the kids our off with their mom. LOL

Merry Christmas! I'm spending Christmas with the family in Bend. Went bar hopping with the cousins, and I'm pretty sure I just ate a recently de-listed fish for dinner. Now we're drinking beer and playing board games while watching a slide show of last year's Christmas get together. Doesn't get much better than this.

Kizer, kind of reminds me of assembling furniture from ikea. Can't wait for the time I buy something that comes with "some welding required" ;)

Merry Christmas everyone.  We are waiting for the kids to go to sleep so that santa can deliver gifts and mommy has a bunch of stuff that needs to be wrapped while daddy has fun with a few toys that say some assembly needed.

Thanks, same back atcha

Merry Christmas!!

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version